Seasonal Warehouse Positions
September 6, 8AM – NOON
289 Kurzen Rd. N., Dalton, OH
We’re all about a quality customer experience at Lehman’s, and you can find that “How can I help you?” attitude company-wide. In our warehouse, we strive to go the extra mile — from quickly and accurately processing newly arrived products, to handling each customer shipment with care.
Join us for our first ever Warehouse Job Fair on Saturday, September 6, from 8:00 am to noon to learn more about how you can offer your unique skills and abilities to the dynamic team working in our Dalton, Ohio warehouse.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Applicants who are friendly, hard-working, and dedicated — this makes a great warehouse employee!
- Applicants who are looking for a short-term position or who would like to get their “foot in the door” at Lehman’s — this is a Provisory (SEASONAL) position lasting fall 2014 through December 2014
- Applicants who are available to work day-time hours 24-40 hours per week — we hire for both three and five day per week positions
- Applicants who are willing to work possible overtime hours in the fall — our busy season takes off Oct. to Dec., often providing opportunities for overtime
WHAT WILL YOU FIND?
- The opportunity to learn more about the warehouse positions
- The chance to talk to current Lehman’s warehouse employees
- A brief tour of our Dalton, Ohio facilities
- A short pre-employment test session to help us gauge your abilities
- If selected, the opportunity to participate in a preliminary interview
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- You may R.s.v.p. by clicking here. However, it is not necessary to let us know in advance — Come anytime between 8:00 am to noon!
- You are welcome to submit a resume and/or employment application on http:careers.lehmans.com in advance.
- While attending the job fair does not guarantee a warehouse position, it is a great way for us to mutually get to know one another and see if Lehman’s might be a fit for you.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 6.